- I’ve been using essential oils in our apartment in order to make our place not only smell better, but create a calm environment to be in, especially unwinding at the end of the day. One of my favorites is a eucalyptus essential oil from Target that I sprinkle onto our pillowcases at night and mixed with water in a spray bottle to spritz around the apartment. It smells wonderful and it’s so soothing at night! It’s incredibly refreshing to stretch out and feel so relaxed before going to bed. It’s not the most expensive brand of essential oils, so it’s affordable & works wonders!
- One of my new favorite bloggers that I came across is Little Baby Garvin – ooo la la! Jessica’s style, posts & content are beautiful and I enjoy perusing through her posts. Although I can’t relate to everything that she posts, there are plenty of categories that she covers that are exquisite and so fun to read!
- This is the “it” color for fall! I adore this beautiful shade – it’s one of my favorites to wear and lasts really well (I strongly dislike chipped nails). Props to the hubby who helped me decide on the color and nailed it (heh heh, get it?).
- Hatch Prints creates & designs some of my favorite items – we have 3 prints in our apartment! I’ve got my eye on a few more, especially this awesome quote by St. Therese (and a personal favorite!).
- One of my favorite pairs of earrings is from Elizabeth Ashlie Jewelry + Goods and you can bet I have my eyes on some other beautiful dainty jewelry pieces! Founder, Lauren, runs her jewelry shop & her sister, Kate, runs The Small Things Blog. Can you say dynamic sister duo?!
Happy Hump Day, readers!