- Catholic Creatives // 2. The Catholic Hipster // 3. Fountains of Carrots // 4. Do Something Beautiful // 5. Among the Lilies
- Catholic Creatives // This podcast is awesome and a great way to get to know the people behind your favorite ministries. I really enjoy learning more about the work that goes on behind the scenes and the ways in which individuals are sharing their faith through design, content, writing, etc. Personal favorite was listening to the episode with Jenna Guizar and learning more about the beginnings of the Blessed Is She ministry for Catholic women.
- The Catholic Hipster // I feel so behind the times! This podcast is awesome and hilarious. You can listen to my favorite episode so far, but keep in mind I’m catching up on the awesomeness of Tommy Tighe and Sarah Vabulas.
- Fountains of Carrots // Oh, this is so good & a new discovery of mine, too! I’ve been following hosts, Haley Stewart (who I always call Haley Carrots, thanks to Instagram handles!) and Christy Isinger. I was listening to their latest episode with Nell of Whole Parenting Family and it is so great! I’m not a mom, but I think that this podcast is oh so helpful in understanding parenting and having a glimpse into the life of mommas.
- Do Something Beautiful // Oh, how I love Leah Darrow! She is so wonderful! I’m working on my CCC (Catholic Celeb Crushes, not to be confused with the Catechism of the Catholic Church…welpppp), but she totally falls into this category. Her story & witness to Christ’s love and the authentic beauty of the feminine genius inspires me. I pretty much binge listen to her podcast, so I can’t help you in picking just one to start with. But, if I have to, it’s totally The Beauty of Empty.
- Among the Lilies // Oh my gosh, so Matt Fradd is great and Cameron Fradd is the bomb dot com! What a Catholic power couple. So, Cameron talks about so many relevant issues of my life and I just find her to be such a breath of fresh air. She’s honest, real and she talks about issues that are near and dear to my heart (joys & struggles, ya’ll). Reading through her podcast descriptions to pick an episode, you’re probably going to find it difficult to choose just one, so I recommend working your way through from the beginning. Making dinner, going for a walk, commuting – turn on an episode! Okay, if I have to pick one, here’s an episode that’s pretty dang funny & enjoyable.
What are some of your favorite podcasts??